Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Chaos

As soon as I read this beautiful article by Karen Gibbs in a magazine called 'Hand Eye'. I knew I had to share this with you guys!!
Its a peek into the lives traditional african beading and sewing artisans. I really appreciate the spirit of Adri Shutz, the founder of 'Mielie' and her mission to create value in her life and others!! She is a hope for people who want to start there own business (like me) as Adri started Mielie in her dining room table and without any business training!!

I am truly inspired by her quote; ' If we don't find ways of improving people's lives, it will affect us negatively. If we do, it gives everyone involved nourishment, learning. And purpose.'

check out the whole article here Happy Chaos and you can also check the wonderful website www.mielie.com.

2 comments: